| Only Jewelraffe is allowed to edit this page and nobody else can do so, thanks.|
See the Rules for more information.
Miitopia: Fiend's Call is an updated re-release of Miitopia for the Switch that has been updated to be 'fiendishly' harder created by Jewelraffe.
Changes to Miitopia
- Bosses without a face such as the Minotaur will become rare normal enemies.
- More bosses!
- Enemies recieve buffs.
- Elements like Fire, Ice and Lightning actually have an effect now. Some enemies will resist or be weak to certain elements.
- By default, ice-themed enemies and Crystals are weak to Fire, fire-themed enemies and Lizardmen are weak to Ice and water-themed like Tadpoles and Frogs are weak to Thunder. Imps and Demons are weak to Light.
- Jobs will receive new skills and levels will be changed.
- To balance the new difficulty, all party Miis are now controllable, except guests.
- The Journal has been upgraded:
- Memories in the Journal can be bookmarked.
- Enemies can be 'test fought' like in Earthbound. There is no reward or penalty for winning or losing.
- Weapons can be 'previewed' complete with animations.
- A brand new locale, the Labyrinth of Fear, will appear in Galados Isle at the same time as the Tower of Dread.
- After defeating the final boss, the Great Sage will reappear in Haven Hollow and s/he will allow the player to upgrade certain skills for a gold fee, granting new effects.
- The Travelers' Hub has been expanded and can hold 20 travelers.
- Quests reset every day and multiple quests (up to 10) can be accepted at once. Quests involving the same dungeon cannot both be accepted at once.
- All difficulty levels will appear when unlocked.
- A new level: 'EXTREME'. Contains powerful 'Shining' bosses. Very rare. EXTREME Quests have black icons and red text.
- If a Shining Boss appears in an EXTREME Quest, it will not reappear for 4 more EXTREME Quests.
|Miitopia: Fiend's Call|
Medusa • Magnetaurs • Mimic Eye • Snatcher Eye • Metadrone • Vyrodrone • Medidrone • Pyrodrone • Cryodrone • Psydrone • Ancient Golem • Final Weapon •