| This fanon belongs to Fanofkinopio but will not be updated to to either inactivity, being abandoned or the user leaving the wiki.|
See the Rules for more information.
Miitopia (Fanofkinopio version) is a fanon game by Fanofkinopio on the Nintendo Switch. It comes out on April 31st 2018.
Some Changes from Original Miitopia
- Dungeons appear much more in this game.
- Traveler's Hub has been removed and replaced with a similar place, The Land of Travelers. The only difference is that unlimited quests can come in, rather than waiting 24 hours for new travelers.
- However, only three travelers will appear at one time
- Puzzles are now introduced. At a turn/section, a chance a puzzle may appear, which the player has to solve to continue. If time is up, a Golem (Greenhorne), Cobra (Neksdor) or Fiend (Realm of the Fey and onwards) will appear.
- The first travelers after defeating the Darker Lord will be a part of the main story.
- New NPCs are introduced such as The Three J-Pop Stars, and Pharaoh.
- Therefore, the Pharaoh is now an NPC rather than a boss.
- The Cheery Granny now has a shop where you can buy grub. Also you can sell any grub for half the buying price. Rarer foods have a higher selling price.
- The Shady Merchant Family also own a shop, but sell HP Bananas and MP Candies for a ridiculously high price.
- The Worried Explorer can now join your team for Snurp Hunts. They can deal x2 damage to all enemies except Snurps and Bosses.
- The restaurant has been introduced. Unlocking the restaurant will allow Miis to grab grub at any time.
- The Museum is introduced. Similar to the Prisma Museum in Paper Mario: Color Splash, grub, music and monsters when encountered can be donated to the Museum. Once all cards have been restored, an item will be unlocked.
- Galados Isle has been replaced with Icy Island
- Miis can now talk in the game, with full dialogue and set Mii Voices for NPCs, similar to Tomodachi Life.
- The capacity of certain Sprinkles have been updated
- The 'rescued faces' count now goes up to 100,000
- New Locations in the game include Outer Space, Neon City and Candyland
- New Jobs include Ice Mage, Gunner and Prince
- New Monsters include Jell-o, Me, Medusa and Lollipop
- New Bosses include Twer"Traveler", One Dollar "Traveler" and "Traveler's Friend" Green Golem
- Equipment can be bought at the Great Sage after defeating the Darker Lord (excluding Legendary Equipment)