| CrazyMew37's fanon has been completed! This means that no more elements will be added.|
Come take a look!
Miitopia (Maskaloop Version) is a game that takes place on an alternate Timeline for Miitopia, known as the Maskaloop Timeline because it's surprisingly weird. This game was created by CrazyMew37.
Beggining of the Story
- Goldie tells you the story of how she made the Mii species when her 200th birthday came, then the original story that Miitopia has.
- The King is now a Minor Character.
- You still save his face, though.
- The Princess is now called the Mermaid Princess, since the King now has no Princess.
- The Princess' Room in the castle is now the King's Bedroom.
- The Besmirched Noble's Son is is now a fisherman who catches the Princess.
- The General "Princess" is replaced with the Besmirched Noble's Son's face, so it's now called General "Besmirched Noble's Son".
- There is now a fishing scene with the Besmirched Noble's Son where he tries to fish for just a fish, and there is a small Minigame where the Miis had to hold the Besmirched Noble's Son so he doesn't fall in the water while fishing his "Heavy Catch".
- The Princess and the Besmirched Noble's Son have never met until he fishes the Princess up.
- The Princess first is scared of the Besmirched Noble's Son, but eventually (by the end of Greenhorne) they have a pretty good relationship.
- The Princess' face never gets stolen.
- All of the changes mean that the Prince from a Nearby Land is now a minor character who wines about his Mommy.
- There is a new character called The Golden Snake, which is the snake that the Pharaoh "Genie" wore.
- He has a twin sister known as The Crystal Snake, which is the snake that the Pharaoh "Genie" II wore.
- You are able to put the Genie into his bottle, by choosing to chant his name 5 more times.
- Note that this makes the Pharaoh "Genie" Bosses and the Snakes to be unseen for the entire game.
Realm of the Fey
- The Fab Fairies are less important characters, and they are now Tiny (Like in one of My and Jewelraffe's Fanons).
- The Fab Fairies now reside st the end of Lotus Lake instead of the Elven Retreat.
- The Green-Eyed Lady is now more important, and has her personality replaced with a kinda-crazy girl who believes that the Fab Fairies exist, while the other Elves think they are just a myth.
- This means she wants to capture them, possibly to be more famous.
- This also means that the Fab Fairies Fans are not in the Game.
- The Fab Fairies are now Major Bosses.
- This means that whatever bosses that had any of their faces with are now non-existent in this Game.
- After the Boss battle with the Fairies, the Green-Eyed Lady captures them in a bottle. You can ether force her to let them go, or have her keep them.
- If you force them to let her go, she'll let them go with ease. The Fairies will give the party 4 wishes (None from the Green-Eyed Lady because of what she has done). One of the Miis (The 4th one), will ask if he could be their friends, with them saying NO, then he gets angry and Crushes them.
- If you let the Green-Eyed Lady to keep them (Press "Keep Them" Three times) then they would say "Oh, Shame". This will make Illness happen slightly earlier, and make good effects shorter, while bad ones longer.
- After Realm of the Fey, if you selected "Keep Them", the Green-Eyed Lady would tell you about her having a bad week, but telling you it was worth showing the Fab Fairies to the entire Retreat.
- Nothing has really changed, except that their is only 1 Fiend on the Pro path in the stage with three paths.
Skyscraper Jewel Quests
- Nothing has Changed.
Otherworld and the Endings
- After defeating the Darkest Lord, and after choosing what to do with the Dark Curse, just when the party takes a picture, they start to see a shadow on them, the Music slows down, stops, and then Miitopia get's hit by a large, white, Egg-shaped asteroid.
- There is now an extra part of the game where 'You' wakes up and wonders what happened. You see the entire Miitopia all colored black and in ruin. You soon encounter Goldie, who then starts to play with your 'Puppet' and then soon breaking that Puppet, which makes 'you' fall apart and die (Note that there is no Blood and/or Gore when this happens because Miitopia is a Kid's game. Duh...)
|Miitopia (Maskaloop Version)|