FANDOM


Sensitive (Japanese: 敏感; Binkan) is a personality in Miitopia: Harsh Edition, giving the Mii one, and horrible quirk. Sensitive personality is chosen when the Player gets unlucky when choosing Personalities. (25% Chance, 50, 75%, 95% if changing a Mii with the sensitive personality (50%, 75%, 95%))

The Worst Quirk in the Game

Quirk name Description Activation rate
Give Up The Mii starts to sob and then run away. The Mii can't be recovered to get back into battle, though he/she stays in the party. 50% (Happens when a Mii is defeated), 20% (Happens when hit)